Our 2050 sustainability commitment.
- Offset our carbon footprint
- Promote a culture of respect
- Engage diversity suppliers
- Prioritize wellness for our team
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
In addition to our Core Values, and our 2050 sustainability pledge, we also incorporate Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). We have prioritized the seven SDGs where XCH is positioned to have the most significant impact.
- Good Health and Well-Being – SDG 3
- Quality Education – SDG 4
- Gender Equality – SDG 5
- Decent Work & Economic Growth – SDG 8
- Reduced Inequalities – SDG 10
- Responsible Consumption & Production – SDG 12
- Partnerships for the Goals – SDG 17
Diversity, equity & inclusion.
As a women-owned agency, we value diversity and promote inclusivity, respect, teamwork, and adaptability in our workplace. Our goal is to empower all team members to contribute their unique talents and perspectives to foster a sense of community and belonging.
At XCH, we are dedicated to supporting and engaging with the communities we serve. We strive to connect with the next generation of healthcare leaders and offer guidance and mentorship to help them achieve their goals. By doing so, we aim to create a brighter future for all.