Xavier Creative House is Hiring
August 8, 2018
Xavier Creative is excited to announce a position opening to join our growing team.
PROJECT & SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
This role will directly assist our Director of Operations in the day-to-day administration of the business with a career path to project management. There is also a creative side to the role with the freedom to serve as the voice of the company through its social channels.
- To manage workflow documentation in a virtual setting through a web platform, schedule meetings and add items to shared calendar and CRM, as well as to assemble and launch networking outreach communication.
- Assists in drafting & sending correspondence, proposals, meeting notes and other administrative account client service requirements.
- Generates ideas & populates social streams for Xavier Creative House and for one of our clients using scheduling dashboard tools.
- Handles internal marketing efforts for agency (brainstorming and planning blog topics & e-newsletter content, developing social media content in advance across all active platforms).
- Initiate ideas for a quarterly community outreach through Constant Contact.
- As an applicant for this position, the candidate should display a creative edge and an insatiable appetite to identify what is trending on the social channels for our client niche. A high degree of organizational skills and detail-orientation is a must. A self-starter with initiative to expand strategies for office administration and social as the company grows.
For consideration of this position, please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.